8 mins ago
Change the Color of Folders in Windows 7 and Windows 8 Design, Technology
Windows has completed a plenty of successful years in the world of computers. Form the beginning point of windows; we have seen a lot of changes in layout, looks, features, in-built software and much more. But the color of the folders is same as it appears before.,and not even window has provided any option to change the color of the folders. And which make it very difficult to find the required folder from the hundreds of folders.
Coloring of folder will not only increases the looks of your computer but also help you to recognize the folders easily without reading the name of the folders.
As window is not providing any feature to colorizing the folders, that’s why we are going to introduce you with a application ‘Folder Colorizer’ which allows you to change the color of the folders and make them easily recognizable and also provide a stunning look to your computer..
Installation of Folder Colorizer:
The installation process of this application is same as that of other applications. Although, the process is explained below:
- Download the application (Folder Colorizer) from any trustworthy website.
- After completion of the downloading process, click on the FolderColorizerSetup.exe file to run the application.
- Read the agreement carefully, mark the option ‘I accept the agreement’ and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After clicking the ‘Next’ button, a new pop-up menu will we appear.
- Click ‘Install Now’ button on that menu.
- It’s is possible that in-between the installation process, you have asked to install Microsoft Dot Net 3.0 Framework.
- In order to install Microsoft Dot Net 3.0 Framework, just open the pack, read the agreement carefully, mark the ‘accept’ option and click on ‘Install’.
- Again a pop-up menu will appear, just click on the ‘Yes’ option to again move towards the installation process of Folder Colorizer.
- After that the installation process will complete and you can use it to colorize the folders of the windows.
How to Use Folder Colorizer:
Using this application is very easy and simple process. All you’ve to do is to follow the instructions mentioned below in the same sequence.
- At first, select the individual folder which you want to colorize with any different color.
- Place the cursor on the folder and press the ‘right click’.
- From the appeared menu, select the colorize option and select the required color.
- As you will select the required color, your selected folder will instantly changes from yellow to that color.
- If you want to colorize the folder with custom color, then select the ‘Custom’ option after selecting the ‘Colorize’ option.
- Just pick up the required color from the given window and click on the ‘Add color’ option.
- As you add this color, it will save as the preset color and then, you’ll be allowed to colorize any folder with this color.
How to Restore the original Color of the folder
After colorization of the folders, if you want to go back to their standard color then you can follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- If you want to restore the standard color of any folder, just press the ‘right click’ on the folder.
- Select the ‘Colorize’ option and then click on the ‘Restore original color’ option.
- After this step, the color of the folder instantly changes to the standard yellow color.