Synchronizing files and application installing are just the initial uses of Google Drive. It has so much to offer except than the 5GB free storage space and we can make use of it in many ways. You can use it through the desktop by downloading and installing Google Drive into your desktop PC. Here are a few tips about G-Drive to get the most out of it.
How to attach Google Drive Files On Gmail
You can directly attach files from Google Drive to your Gmail, it not only saves you time but also allows you to access data even when you are not on your system. There are two key benefits to do so:
- You don’t have to re-upload the file to attach.
- There is no File Size Limit as it sends a download link to the receiver.
Use Google Drive to Listen To Music Files
Requirement: Drive Music
Google Drive not only allows you to download Music Files but also allows you to hear them. You just have to install the above mentioned Program and that’s it. Next time whenever you click on any music file , a new tab with all the functions to play music will be opened separately.
Requirement: Pixorial Video and you should be a Google Chrome User.
Once you have installed the program, you can use Pixorial Video library to watch your videos. It not only allows you to watch videos but also to make edits, and to modify it in many ways.
BONUS: Keyboard Shortcuts
Here are some of the most used keyboard shortcuts.
- Shift + A Select all items
- Shift + P Create a new presentation
- Shift + Up Arrow or Down Arrow Select multiple previous or next items
- Shift + F Create a new folder
- Shift + S Create a new spreadsheat
- J or K Navigate to previous or next item in the list without selecting it
- Shift + D Create a new drawing
- Up Arrow or Down Arrow Select previous or next item in the list
- Shift + T Create a new text document
- S Star or unstar current highlighted item
- Shift + N De-select all items
- X Select or de-select current highlighted item
- Ctrl + Alt + G Opens Revision History in files