The housing market is slowly making a comeback after the Great Recession. Experts agree things are looking up, and the experts at Shea Homes have compiled a list of the top 15 best cities in America to buy your next home. This list is based on median home prices as well as amenities in those cities.
15. Chicago, Illinois has a median home price of $247,500 and has such amazing attractions as Navy Pier, The Museum of Science and Industry, and has an award-winning parks system.
14. Baltimore, Maryland has a median home price of $210,145 and is home to the USS Constellation as well as a fun-filled inner harbor.
13. San Antonio, Texas has a median home price of $153,000 and is home to Sea World, Six Flags, and the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park.
12. Dayton, Ohio has a median home price of $114,900 and is home to The Dayton Art Institute as well as the Carillon Historical Park.
11. Sacramento, California has a median home price of $224,500 and is home to the California Automobile Museum, Gold Rush era Sutter’s Fort, as well as historical Old Sacramento.
Click here to view the top ten best cities to buy a home.